Monday, November 7, 2011

Bragging rights

This post features a cake that I did not make, though I feel I had a little something to do with it...

I celebrated (yes, actually celebrated) a really big birthday this summer. Let's just say it ended in 0, and did not start with a 1, 2, or 3. My wonderful husband took me away for a relaxing, amazing spa vacation, and while we were gone, the kids prepared a great birthday surprise. Ayelet baked and Shana decorated this beautiful cake, and I wanted to share my amazement at their skill. Gorgeous, right?! And so delicious.




Yummy chocolate cake, with a LOT of frosting and some really beautiful flowers. And Shana even learned from me to take pictures of anything that might be interesting.


Thus, the artist's pallete, filled with drying gumpaste gerber daisies, becomes a work of art...


Just schepping a little...



Dvora



No comments:

If you like the pictures you see here but would love to see more updated photos, make sure to check out our Facebook page! In the meantime, we will do our best to keep the blog a little more current.