Tuesday, April 27, 2010

100 Posts and Counting!

I just realized that I reached my 100th post - must be some kind of a milestone! To celebrate, I will... ummm...I don't know what I'll do, but definitely do a little happy dance or something. Thanks to all of you who have been reading faithfully, and to those who just stumbled onto this blog, I hope you enjoyed. Please consider becoming a follower so I know who you are and can properly appreciate you! And if you have not become a Dvora's Cookie Creations fan (or "liker," as they now call it - weird!) on Facebook, please join the party - we are going for 100 there, too!

Here's to a hundred more, but with pretty pictures and interesting text!

Dvora

No comments:

If you like the pictures you see here but would love to see more updated photos, make sure to check out our Facebook page! In the meantime, we will do our best to keep the blog a little more current.