Tuesday, September 7, 2010

L'Shana Tova U'Metuka

Wishing all of you a happy, healthy, peaceful, prosperous, blessed New Year. My #1 resolution? Blog more often! I have lost my blogging groove, but I will, b'li neder, get it back and get back to it after the chag. It's been a long, hot summer, and I have MANY pictures to share and some decent stories to report. Well, mostly pictures, and I hope I remember enough to caption them. May your holiday be filled with meaningful prayer, thoughtful contemplation, spiritual inspiration, good thoughts for the future, joyous meals, and good company, all in the right time and in the right proportion. Enjoy lots of sweet treats for yom tov! Don't forget to try my grandparents' honey cake. I hope to show you some of what we made this year.

Shana Tova U'mevorachat - K'tiva V'chatima Tova!
Dvora

No comments:

If you like the pictures you see here but would love to see more updated photos, make sure to check out our Facebook page! In the meantime, we will do our best to keep the blog a little more current.