Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Look

I have changed my look! I guess I got inspired by procrastination - what I should be doing, I am not, so I use other tasks as an excuse. (Big job this week, lots to do, more on that later, but rest assured, very exciting.) I recently saw a very cute blog layout that was on Blogger, complete with a link to free templates, so I decided to go for it. Let me know what you think. I guess it is part and parcel of my theory that making aliyah, even more than any other big move, frees you up to reinvent yourself. Now the blog is reinvented... I want your input - if there are any problems or items missing, I would like to know that as well so I can fix the problem!

Dvora

No comments:

If you like the pictures you see here but would love to see more updated photos, make sure to check out our Facebook page! In the meantime, we will do our best to keep the blog a little more current.